Hi there. It's been a another week. This past week I been real busy with other classes work. It's the second to last week till Spring Break and most teachers are putting there cut over dates this week. But other then that I got to work on my other blog this week. I believe this week am going to focus on America. More pacifically I be talking about what could had happen if America did not join the war.
One of the reasons why the U.S. was dragged in to the war was a meeting F.D.R had with William Churchill about the outcome of the war and this made the Axis powers mad. An Another reason was that the U.S. stopped supping the Japanese with Oil and they are a small island with limited resources so with out oil to supply their planes and boats they could do nothing which was the main reason for the attack of Pearl Harbor. So if these events never happen America would not have a reason to join the war. But they would probably would have to once Germany finish off the other countries and set there sights on the U.S. which probably would have been WWlll.
No comments:
Post a Comment