Hello there again. It's day 15 and it's only getting started. This week was for me to get my Project proposed done. So for that week I was thinking about how to write my essay. I found it really harder than I expect it to be. I had to rethink about my whole project. It also didn't help with all my other classes having projects to do also. And on top of all that I had to work 4 P.M.-12 A.M Monday to Wednesday and On Saturday and Sundays I work 7 A.M. to 5 P.M.
I found that the hardest part of this week was how I could show everyone my project. So I decided that I was going to make another blog where I could explain some basic information then say if this didn't happen the outcome could have been different like pearl harbor, if the Japanese attack a couple days earlier then they could have destroy our carriers.

No comments:
Post a Comment