Day 22

Hello there again, it's day 22 already. This week is pretty tough just like last week. My elevator pitch is due today. I'm kind of worry about this one for a couple of reasons. First, I don't really don't like to take pictures or videos. Second, I really don't how to make my project sound good to some random guy in  only elevator in town. Lastly, I'm still working on my other blog for my research part.

But I know that I'm going to do it, but it is a matter of how awkward it going to be. I have to say the hardest part of this week was the research part for my other blog. I feel just like teachers coming up with there lesson plans. I trying to pick what  are the best parts to pick on, like Germany in the last few months in the war or the aftermath of the Atom bomb. Both are interesting in there own ways. Like if Germany surrender and there would still be Nazi's today maybe or if the bombs never dropped how many more Americans would have died in a ground invasion.

Here's the link to my new blog


Image result for aftermath of atomic bomb

No comments:

Post a Comment