Day 29

Hello there again. It's already been about a month since we started this project. This is the first week that we had to pick what we wanted to do and today I decided to work on my other blog. I will be posting my first little decision some time this week. I through I start off telling people about the different powers that took part in the war. I know most people know about who fought in it but a had of people don't know why they joined the war. An example would be why Russia join the war.



Russia joined the war because of WWl. In 1917 Russia signed a treaty with Central Powers  which are Germany, Austria-Hungary, Bulgaria, and Turkey. This treaty let Russia out of the war but the central powers took over half of western Russia. Russians at the time believe that once the government stabilized they would take it back what was theirs. So as Hitler prepared for his war in 1939, he ask the Russians to invade the eastern part of Poland. this was known as German-Soviet Nonaggression Pact.


                                          Image result for hitler and stalin non aggression pact

 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment