Day 50

Hello there. It's been a another whole week. I have been busying this week trying to make sure all my blog posted are up to date. They all have to be about two paragraphs long with pictures on them all. I tried to write a little more then most people do but once I have the most part I can really get in to it. At first when we started this project 50 days ago I thought this project was going to he tiresome but as it goes on I believe that it really trying to get us to be more responsible and is preparing us for after high school and collage. But for this week I did not to any research because of the midterm grade but I can tell you that on the week were back from break I really going to turn the heat up on this project.

The week were back from break I'm going to be talking about the most famous battles of WWII. I give a little one like the Battle of London. The Battle of London was the turning point of the war in Europe. Germany was sending his air force to crush the Britain air defense. But the "Few" which is the British air defense stood up to the German forces wave after wave so Hitler change his tactics to bombing the cities.


Image result for battle of britain
 

1 comment: