Day 64

Hey there again it's your boy. This is the first week back from spring break and it's only half way through the year. There is only 6 more weeks for this project and there no more breaks so it going to go by fast now. For this week it's only research and preparing for my interview with my expert. This week as I was researching I came upon some facts about some of the lesser know powers of the war. But I leave that for later. In my book this week I been reading about how Hitler began his camps for the Jews. In the book it is inferred that everyone one knew his was coco for coco puffs but they were in fear of their lives and did what he told. This week has been pretty tuff because I'm still in that phase for doing nothing and I barley even had time for this post.

1 comment: